Delete Gmail Account
It’s possible that every mail user even the once using the more secure email services have a Gmail account and for many reasons, anyone can decide to shut down any of the email accounts whether Gmail, yahoomail, AOLmail, GMX, icloud mail, Proton mail, SBCglobal, etc. In this tutorial episode, we will be giving you the free guide on how to permanently delete a Gmail account. You know Delete Gmail Account is very easy, all you gats do for me now is to read down.
But before you rush in to deleting you Gmail account, make sure you have saved some of your important emails and files to an alternative storage like flash, CD, or better still, saved into your Google drive account directly from your logged in Gmail account.
Also See: How to recover deleted emails in Gmail
How to delete Gmail account permanently.
- If you don’t want to go through the stress of following our step by step guide, Kindly click on the Gmail account termination link here and follow the instructions there, or better still, follow the steps below to Delete Gmail Account.
- Login to your Gmail email account.
- Kindly navigate to the top right corner of your email screen and In the popup menu that appears, click on the “Account.” Button.
- Now, on the Accounts page, you are presented with your Gmail information relating to your broader Google account (including all other Google product) rather than Gmail settings. Now go to the left of the page and click on “Products.”
- A page will pop up listing all of the Google products that are associated with your Gmail email account. Now, click on the small “Edit” option just away from “Your Products.” Button.
- In the next page, it presents you with a list of options. The options change is dependent on how many Google services you have associated with your Gmail account. Now, there are two choices and you have to choose one depending on if you want to delete a specified Gmail email address account or you want to delete the entire Google account.
Related: How to Change Gmail background
Google usually gives you a new Google account once you create a new Gmail account and if you have many Gmail addresses, that means you have many Google accounts, so if all the email addresses that you have are all pointing to one primary email account, then you should specify the Gmail email address that you want to delete before you make the mistake of deleting your primary email account.
- So if you only want to delete the specific Gmail address, then click on the “Remove Gmail permanently” and proceed to Step 6a.
(If you want to delete your entire Google account, kindly select “Close account and delete all services and info associated with it” and skip over to Step 6b below).
Also See: How to change you Gmail display name
6a. before you proceed with this step, please read the notice carefully. After reading, kindly check the box to confirm that you really want to delete your Gmail address permanently. Then select the box below it and provide a new primary Gmail address that should be associated with your Google account, also type your current account password and click on “Remove Gmail”.
6b. kindly read the read the notice and be very sure you want to delete you entire Google account. If you are sure and want to shut down your entire Google account, kindly check the boxes next to every Google service you wish to stop using.
(After that, Google swill till not believe you are very sure of deleting your Google account, so kindly type in your Google account password, select the check box below to confirm you really know exactly what you’re doing).
Finally, select the final checkbox to confirm that you want to deactivate your Google account and click “Delete Google Account” and you are done.
That all for now, If you come across any problem in the course of Delete Gmail Account or have something to add to this, please use the comment box below.