John Hancock Insurance Company
John Hancock Financial company is a loose term for a United States insurance company which existed, in various forms, from its founding on April 21, 1862, until its acquisition in 2004 by the Canadian insurance company Manulife Financial. The Headquarters is at Boston, Massachusetts, United States with Andrew G. Arnott as the CEO. John Hancock Insurance company is a leading financial service group company in Canada serving the financial needs of millions of people in 22 countries and territories worldwide. According to the company’s Pdf report, “John Hancock Financial is a unit of Manulife Financial Corporation, a leading Canada-based financial services company with principal operations currently in Asia, Canada and the United States.” You can download the PDF file John Hancock fact sheet for 2016 here.
John Hancock’s core retail products in the U.S. focuses on providing good financial solutions at every single stage to their clients’ lives. They have product that covers various needs. It includes
- life insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Retirement plans
- Investments and Mutual funds
- 401(k) plans
- College Savings
- Long-term care (LTC) insurance
- and many more
These products are distributed through John Hancock Financial Network.
How to create a John Hancock Insurance account
Once registered, you can also make changes to some of your contract designations and manage your account settings and preferences. You can read the PDF registration manual from JHannuities.com
To create account with John Hancock insurance company is very easy and with this just one account, you can subscribe to any of the services offered by the company as listed above. You will need a computer with an good internet connection to get started with your John Hancock account set up. All you need to do is to
- First of all, you will need to go the John Hancock web registration page at https://www.jhannuities.com/UserManagement/Registration/RegisterMainPage.aspx
- Now choose between the two options tagged as “Financial Consultants” and “Current Annuity Customers” and click the one that best serves your purpose for wanting to use the service.
- Follow and fill in the form by entering all the required correct informations like your social security number, contact number and the rest of them, then follow the “continue” button and complete the second step where you will need to enter your personal information and then, finish the registration process by confirming your new account through mail.
Related: Geico Insurance company review
Note: The step above I just for Annuity sign up process, to sign up for other services like investment, 401(k) plans, college savings, safe access account, all you need to do is to click on the login option of the desired service plan from the John Hancock homepage and click on the register link from the login page where you will be taken to where you will have to fill out the sign up form.
Note: John Hancock Annuities services are issued by John Hancock Life Insurance Company (U.S.A.), Lansing, MI 48906, which is not licensed in New York. So be guided.
John Hancock Insurance Company login
To login into your John Hancock account, I believe you have sign up for the particular service that interests you. Now to login, all you need to do is to
- Go to the web homepage of John Hancock homepage at johnhancock.com
- Click on the drop down menu from the “Account Login” option located at the right hand side on of the home page. See image below.
- Select the JH insurance service that you want to login to by clicking on the name.
- For investment, click here
- For Annuity, click here
- For college saving, click here
- For safe access account, click here
- For Travel Insurance, click here
- Now, for each of the service that you want to use, click on the login button and provide the correct username or email address (depending on the one you are asked to provide)
- Also enter your account password and click on the login button to get started.
Once you have correctly entered your login details, you will be taken into your account dashboard where you can make other changes if you want.
You can visit the John Hancock insurance company news page to get news and more info about the John Hancock Insurance company.
Feel free to drop your comments in the comments section if you get stuck up along the way.