Step by step guide on how to login to your AARP Life Insurance Program
- Visit the Customer Service page at nylaarp.com/service to sign in to your account or do register if you are yet to be enrolled in online access.
- Enter your Contract Number, last 4 digits of your SSN, and date of birth. Click on “Send”.
- Carefully follow the screen instruction to access your account.
Once you have successfully completed the above steps on AARP life insurance program login you can now;
- Access information about your contract
- Request information quickly and easily.
- Make changes like change your address.
- Make a one-time payment.
- If you have a current, in-force New York Life Insurance contract for the AARP Life Insurance Program.
- You can check your contract coverage information
- Enroll in Automatic Premium Payment.
- Complete Beneficiary/Payor/Owner change forms.
- Send New York Life AARP a message.
Related: Genworth Life Insurance
Step by step guide on how to Make Payment or File Claim on AARP Life Insurance
Once you’re logged into your account,
- Kindly locate “Manage My Payments” or “File a Claim”.
- Enter your User ID and Password to manage payments. If you are new to it, kindly sign up for the service by providing your contract/group number and the Owner’s 5 digit zip code.
Please note that your account will be locked after 5 unsuccessful log-in attempts, so make sure you have the correct login details of your account.
- AARP Official Website – www.aarp.org
About AARP Life Insurance
AARP Insurance is an insurance agent company that focuses majorly on life insurance in the United States. AARP brings Life Insurance Program and Lifetime Income Program among other things to its members. AARP Life Insurance Program is from New York Life Insurance Company which offers a range of valuable life insurance choices for its customers to protect them and their beloved ones for either a lifetime or a set time period (term life insurance). AARP, was formerly known as the American Association of Retired Persons. It’s a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization founded in 1958 in the United States. The organization is primarily established for people of 50 years and over, offering lifestyle tips, news and educational information. The AARP Foundation is AARP’s affiliated charity. With nearly 38 million members, AARP is one of the most powerful lobbying groups in the United States