Aol mail sign up
Lets talk about Aol mail sign up, You see the last time i wrote a post about www.aolmail.com and a reader mailed me saying “Hello, Chris, What a wonderful email blog you have. I was reading about Aolmail from your blog and I discovered the sign up steps for Aolmail.com did not come with either a video or image, though I understood the step but it was quit difficult for me to follow, please can you add images for those steps you listed to make things easier for other readers. Thanks” Kumar.
Well didn’t reply the email though, but I have decide to use this medium to re-write the steps as a different post since I merged both the AOL mail sign up and sign in tips, here I will be replying that email publicly by writing down the Aol.com registration steps. You see AOLmail is another good and free email service you can get out there. The aolmail.com service is owned and managed by AOL.
Quick overview about AOL, aolmail.com
- The name “AOL” means “American Online” and then abbreviated AOL just to encourage easy spelling and access to the mail service.
- AOL and AIM are not the same as most people think; Aim stands for “AOL Instant Messenger” and it an arm of AOL.
- You need to sign up or register AOL mail account so as to enable you have access to you aolmail account at your own convenient time.
- Aolmail email service is free and comes with unlimited storage capacity. So you have nothing to fear about storage space when setting up an account at aol.com
- Attaching a file size up to 25MB is possible alongside with mails sent out.
- Upon account deactivation, AOLmail account expires after 90 days compare to 6 months of Gmail and Yahoo mail.
- aol.com is built with an intuitive spam filter that stops the penetration of spam mails into your inbox.
- Mails suspected to be spam are sent to spam mails at once.
- POP3, SMTP/IMAP support settings.
- Comes with a spell check feature that helps aol mails users reduce typographic errors.
- AOLmail service comes with various email Domains ranging from @aol.com, @games.com, @gym.com, @love.com and more which is aimed at helping users get and secure the best choice of mail suitable for them
- AOLmail unlike Yahoomail and Gmail supports Ads display and it does not disturbed or interrupts the user experience.
AOL Mail Registration | How to set up Aol Mail Email account
Setting up an AOLmail account is one of the easiest thing to do, kindly follow the steps below:
- From your browser, visit the AOLmail homepage and click on “Create AOL Mail Free now” button, or click on the Aolmail sign up page here.
- Kindly enter your full details and data in their correct fields in the AOL mail sign up form.
- Once you’re done, click on the “Sign Up” button to complete the registration process.
There you are! You just created a new AOLmail account. Congratulations!
Sign In AOL | AOL Sign In | AOL Login
- Visit the aolmail.com sign in page.
- Once you’re taken to the login page, kindly enter your AOL mail account login details. That is (username and password).
- Click on the Sign in button below.
Once you are logged into your aolmail account, you now do what so ever you want to do with your email account. You can use any device (both PC, tablet or any mobile device) to access AOL mail account.
Feel free to use the comment section if you come across any problem in the course of AOL mail sign up, Aolmail Registration and AOL mail account sign in.