2016 Vodafone Job Recruitment
Hurry now and apply for the post of “National Account Manager” San Francisco – Redwood City, CA
Job Recruitment: Job Specification
- Job Type : Full-time
- Employment Type : Permanent
- Position: National Account Manager
- Location: San Francisco – Vodafone – Redwood City, CA
The world leading total communications company with operations in 100 countries across the continent is rapidly expanding its US presence and invites you to be a part of its success as an (Job Title). Vodafone Group Enterprise is committed to providing a beta and innovative products and services to its users that will enable multi-national organizations to stay connected, agile and competitive in their market share wherever they do business across the globe. Vodafone provides all of the necessary speed, growth and service excitement of a start-up, with the financial backing and footprint of a firmly established global corporation.
- Impact the business: Lead exponential growth of the most strategic national accounts, with focus on client needs, proactive planning, and using your knowledge of Vodafone Global Enterprise products and services to solve client problems
- Think globally: Vodafone is multi-homed with deep local presence, structured and resourced to support the global operations of today’s borderless enterprise. You will work closely with the global account management team to understand the client’s business across geographies and develop a strategy that secures and deepens the client relationship with the long-term focus of expanding the overall footprint
- Be the customer: Understand and anticipate the customer’s strategic and operational challenges and introduce new innovations and concepts to satisfy their business needs. Become a resource for customers by introducing them to industry specialists and third-party partners to educate and support their business requirements. Represent the customer view to inform the product roadmap development
- Be networked: Engage with local influencers and decision makers to assist in local, regional and global growth. Become the go-to person responsible for developing strong long-term relationships with key local decision makers
- Know the market: Assess customer, competitor and market trends to provide timely and accurate forecasting, evaluate risks and threats to the business and identify new areas of opportunity for Vodafone
- Take financial control: Deliver the local “P&L“ for Vodafone Global Enterprise accounts, provide insight into all financial targets per account and drive incremental, year-on-year growth
Job Recruitment: Applicant/Candidate Profile
- Applicant must have at least five years of enterprise solutions sales experience within the technology services (like – hosting, cloud, telecommunications, M2M, or unified communications.
- Candidate must have the ability to influence at the C-level, Network at middle management levels within customer and partner companies.
- Proven success with relationship management within multinational companies
- Proven success with relationship management within multinational companies.
- Bachelors in Degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to travel up to 50% at times
- Proven understanding of important financial concepts
- Ability to lead and manage an international and distributed team in a changing environment
- Purchasing practices and industry specific aspects of corporate customers
- MBA or Masters Degree in similar or related field.
APPLY HERE or Send mail to
Job Recruitment: Commitment from Vodafone
“Vodafone is committed to getting, attracting, developing and retaining the very best set of people by offering a flexible and motivating workplace in which talent is truly recognized, appreciated and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an environment which values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our market leading benefits program. We’re a brand that loves change – if it’s not happening naturally then we’re creating it ourselves. It’s in our DNA to push forward, to create a better future, to never rest and find new ways that help people communicate. To find that spark that empowers you is why we are in business – that’s what we mean when we say ‘power to you’”.
It is the policy of Vodafone to provide equal employment opportunities for all individuals who wish to apply without regard to race, color, age, sex, national origin, religion, disability or veteran status. No Relocation or visas are supported.