www.401k.com | Fidelity 401k Plans
In summary, we would be looking at www.401k.com or 401k.fidelity.com. You can also login to NetBenefits, which allows participants in Fidelity-serviced retirement plans to access their retirement plan account online…
About www.401k.com or 401k.fidelity.com
Fidelity Investments is a multinational financial services corporation based in Boston, Massachusetts. With assets under administration of $3.5 trillion, including managed assets of $1.6 trillion, as of January 31, 2012 and was founded in 1946.
Fidelity Investments operates a brokerage firm, manages a large family of mutual funds, provides fund distribution and investment advice, retirement services, wealth management, securities execution and clearance, and life insurance, portfolio guidance, brokerage, benefits outsourcing and many other financial products and services to more than 20 million individuals and institutions, as well as through 5,000 financial intermediary firms. Fidelity 401K Plans Instructions
Seriously, Fidelity can help you make the most of your employer-sponsored retirement plan. Fidelity guides millions of individuals, they provide practical education and easy-to-use tools and useful information that you can use to easily consolidate and operate all your retirement savings over time.
How To Activate New Fidelity 401K Plans
- Simply join your employers’ plan. Your workplace savings plan is one of the most valuable benefits your employer provides. So you don’t need to delay taking advantage of this benefit any longer.
- Learn more about how your plan works. The Learn More section provides all the important details you need to take maximum advantage of your plan. Click here to learn https://401k.fidelity.com/public/content/401k/Home/LearnMore
- Good through the next steps. Once you are a registered member, review this section to see what else you can do to get your retirement planning off on the right foot.
- Now you can decide what you want to use your old plan for. Many people who have savings in multiple employers’ plans find that consolidating them all into one place makes it easier to manage.
Investing to meet all your financial goals may be difficult sometimes. Fidelity offers you a wealth of guidance to help you manage them. Isn’t that to good?
- Save for retirement: Don’t you think some people will be primarily responsible for funding their lifestyle once they retire, it’s critical that you save for retirement first… before starting to save for many other goals.
- Get guidance for life: Fidelity helps you develop a more detailed savings plan that encompasses all your financial goals.
- Reduce your debt: Before you think of starting a saving effectively for retirement, it’s a nice idea to balance up any debt you may have.
- Simplify all your savings: By consolidating your retirement savings in one place, you’ll get a single view of all your savings and find it easier to manage your accounts.
You can even access your account online at www.401k.com,If your plan allows.
To Access Your Fidelity 401k Plans Account Online at www.401k.com
- Look to the right for the NetBenefits logo and click “Enter” 401k.com.
- Access My Account
- Enter your Social Security number or Customer ID and your Personal Identification Number.
The 401(k) retirement savings plan allows a worker to save for retirement and have the savings invested while deferring current income taxes on the saved money and earnings until withdrawal. The employee elects to have a portion of his or her wages paid directly, or “deferred,” into his or her 401k account. This deferment is also known as a “contribution.”
Check your retirement and savings account balance at www.401k.com.