Backup Gmail Emails
Gmail still remains the best email service provider as it comes with so many awesome features that mails email services very easy for you. One of these features is the ability for you to save or back up your email files in case of lost or Hacked Gmail account. Do you know you can as well merge your Gmail account with other email services accounts? Since Google has finally lets you download and save your Gmail data, and you don’t know how to do it, then do not worry too much about it as we will be looking at the way for you to download and back up your Gmail email. Below is how to download a copy of every message in Gmail to an email client:
How to Backup Gmail Emails
- You will have to sign in to your Gmail account with your username and password. If you are having any issues with that, please see our tutorial guide about Gmail Sign In or Gmail Email Login for more details.
- Click on Settings located at the top of your Gmail page
- Now open the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab from the setting page.
- Select “enable POP for all mail” (even mail that’s already been downloaded).
- Once you’re done, just click on “Save Changes”.
All you need to do from here now is open the mail client you’ve configured for Gmail account backup, and check for new messages.
Note: Gmail email messages are downloaded in batches, so it’s very likely to take time for everything to appear in your mail client. The experience is very good and it worth trying out. So what are you waiting for? Go and backup Gmail email associated with your account ASAP. And don’t forget that email messages in your spam and trash folder wouldn’t be downloaded unless you move them to your mail inbox.
Hope this guide about Backup Gmail emails helped? If it did, please share it and don’t forget to drop your comments if you get stuck along the way.