Cancel Netflix Account
I know something must have gone wrong between you and your Netflix account that is making you push to the red bar of the Netflix service. Whatever it is, deactivating or deleting a Netflix account has been made easier unlike before where so many process were involved. Now you can delete or cancel Netflix account with just few clicks.
Before now, until the account termination tool was made available by Netflix, users only had one option which is; deactivating their accounts, however, everything have changed and users are now allowed to cancel their membership whenever they want, without questions. Even members in the United States can now cancel their DVD Plan if they choose to do so at the own convenient time. To do so, read below:
How to cancel Netflix account | Delete Netflix Account
- Kindly open your web browser (Firefox, Chrome, Opera mini, etc) with your connected device
- Now, go to the Netflix homepage at www.netflix.com
- Login to your account by entering your username and password.
- Go to your account’s home page and click on the “Your Account and help” link located at the top right hand corner of the page.
- Click on the “Cancel Membership” link on your account page, or better still, click on this link https://movies.netflix.com/Cancel Plan if you’re using your Netflix account in auto login mode.
- Kindly confirm that you really want to shut down your Netflix account and click done or deactivate account.
Its recommended that you use a PC or Mac (desktop/laptop) if you want to do this (terminate your Netflix account permanently), because if you will be prompted to automatically download the Netflix app if you’re accessing the site with a mobile device and secondly, Netflix does not allow you to cancel your membership using the mobile app.
Once you deactivate or delete your Netflix account using a PC or Mac, it will also erase the account out of all other connected devices such as PS3, PS4, XBOX 360, XBOX One, Wii U, Wii, Wii U, Android, Wii U, Smart TVs, Roku, and other connected devices.
Hope this guide helped? If it did, please share it.