We are all in the technology age, which we all know, where we got so many social media apps for having a discussion. One of the favourites and most used social media apps is WhatsApp through which we can have a conversation with our friends with every ease. Issues which come along with the WhatsApp is how to hide WhatsApp your conversation temporarily.
So that you can keep your conversation with someone private and won’t be viewable for others.We can also use WhatsApp to communicate with our friends, WhatsApp got a lot of hidden features which you might not be aware of one of which is that you can hide WhatsApp Conversation.
There could be many several reasons for you to hide WhatsApp conversation whether you want your privacy so that others could not be able to see your conversation. So, we would be showing you how to hide WhatsApp chat?
It’s left to you if you want to hide your WhatsApp discussion. To hide your WhatsApp chat, you have to archive your WhatsApp conversation. Once you archive your WhatsApp conversation you won’t be able to see that chats; then you have to unarchive that conversation to view it again.
Here are the Step Guide to Hide WhatsApp Chat
Without any further delay now we are going to tell you the step by step methodology on how you can hide WhatsApp conversation. For hiding WhatsApp conversation, we have the facility to archive our discussion which many people don’t know, so in this article, we are going to assist you with this all the process. The process for Android is different from Iphone, and we will take it one after the other.
How to Hide WhatsApp Conversation on Android?
Given below is the guideline to follow to hide WhatsApp chat on Android
- Firstly, open your WhatsApp then go to Chats.
- Now you have to select the WhatsApp conversation you want to hide by pressing and hold.
- Once the conversation is chosen, it will pop-up different option for you.
- Then you have to choose the archive conversation setting.
- Having done that, it will automatically hide your selected conversation.
How to Unhide (Unarchive) WhatsApp conversation on Android?
We are here to help you on how you can unhide your hidden WhatsApp conversation. Unarchiving the WhatsApp conversation is as simple as you archive your WhatsApp conversation. Below are the steps guide to unarchive your conversation successfully.
- Firstly, whenever you want to unarchive your chat all you need do is to open up the conversation in your WhatsApp.
- Then you will be able to see the Archived chats option press that.
- Now you will be able to see the chat which you have hidden.
- Select that hidden WhatsApp conversation by pressing and holding.
- Now you will see the option where you have to select the unarchive chat option.
- Finally, you have unhidden your WhatsApp conversation.
How to Hide WhatsApp Conversation on iPhone (iOS)?
As we know that if we want to hide WhatsApp conversation, then it’s so simple, hide WhatsApp conversation on iPhone (iOS) is also very easy to do. But its little bit different from that of Android. Now we are going to tell you how to hide WhatsApp conversation on iPhone (iOS). Here are some guides you need to follow.
- First of all, you have to launch your WhatsApp and then go to the Chat.
- When you reach there, you have to select the conversation you are trying to hide.
- Then swipe towards the left with your finger, then it will show the archive button.
- By clicking that your WhatsApp chat will be archived.
How to Unhide WhatsApp Conversation on iPhone (iOS)?
When you are done with hiding WhatsApp chats, now we will show you on how to unhide your discussion on iPhone. Follow the guide given below to proceed.
- To locate your chat back, you have to move to the chats and then slide downwards with your fingers.
- Now you will see the archived chats button press that.
- Once you did that, and you want to unhide your chat then swipes towards left.
- Finally, select retrieve option to recover all your hide WhatsApp conversation.
If you want to hide WhatsApp conversation for more than one chats then, you have to select multiple chats and then follow the same method as given above for both the Android and iPhone (iOS)..