Outlook Email Login | Outlook mail | web outlook mail login
outlook.com is a popular free web based email service brought to you by Microsoft. The company (Microsoft Inc.) unlike Google, Yahoo and other tech giant provide a free email service for user all over the world. If you must know, Outlook is the new face/upgraded version of the old Hotmail brand. This simply means that you can still sign in to outlook email with your ID@hotmail.com email account. With your outlook email login service, you can also use the online Outlook Office apps which have been made available. It is also very possible to use the cloud storage tool with your outlook email account which gives you a free 15 GB storage space. Another premium email service from Microsoft’s is Office365 which serves mostly business users.
Outlook Email Login, how to go about it
- From your web browser with a good internet connection,
- Visit the outlook.com email login page or type in www.outlook.com in the address bar of your browser.
- Hit the Enter key once you’ve correctly typed in the web address.
- Allow the outlook.com page to load and you will see the outlook.com email login form.
- Now kindly enter your Outlook email login details. (At the top empty field, enter your Outlook email ID or address like firstname.lastname@example.org and at the bottom empty field of the Outlook email login page, type in your Outlook password.
- Now click on the ‘Sign In’ button at the bottom and you will be directed to your Outlook inbox.
Also See: Why Outlook is the best Email for iPhone
Outlook Email Login safety Recommendation
The following recommendations should be taken into account if you’re not using your PC for your Outlook email login.
- It’s recommended you uncheck the small box next to the ‘Keep me signed in’ when logging in. (This will help ensure the safety of your Outlook email account login details.
- Make sure you sign out of your Outlook email account once you are finished with whatsoever you are doing.
What you can do with your Outlook Email account once logged in
- After logging in your Outlook account, you can read emails, or send replies or write and send out new emails.
- You can upload media files like Photos, Video, music, etc.
- Since it Outlook, You can also use your Microsoft windows live email the same way as it belongs to Microsoft.
You can always download the Outlook App from the outlook.com email login page if you wish to do so. Well it’s recommended that you use the app if you happen to be a Office365 user which is the paid version.
If you have correctly followed all the login steps above and you’re still unable to login to your Outlook email account, Please confirm you have entered the correct login details or kindly change or reset your password, and if you wish to set up a new Outlook email account, Kindly read up the guide here on how to create Outlook.com email account.
Feel free to Drop your comment if you come across any problem in the course of your Outlook.com email login process and please do share if helped you.