Paypal debit card
PayPal is an online service for making online payments. The service is on a high as another payment option for credit and debit cards, the process and platform makes online shopping easy. Some companies accept only accept PayPal, and with a PayPal debit card, you make purchases as you would with a traditional debit or credit card.
Related: How to create Paypal.me account
I believe you already have a PayPal account, and you will bear me witness how convenient it is to send and receive payments via the secure website of the company at www.Paypal.com. To activate your PayPal account, then you will have to link your PayPal account with your bank account. Once you receive a payment to your PayPal account, you can either request a check from Paypal or transfer the money to your local bank account. The whole process can take up to two to three working days, which you will agree with me does no good if you need the money quickly and verification request may take up to 1-2 weeks for it to become successful.
Related: Paypal.com Review
PayPal Debit Card
You’ve heard there is Paypal debit card. The PayPal debit card is linked to your PayPal account, so anytime you receive payment into your account, you can immediately use the Paypal debit card to make purchases and pay bills like paying your AT&T bill. Getting a PayPal debit card is not hard, all you need to do is to
- Simply complete the online application form.
- Check your billing address or broadcast and bank account.
PayPal recommends you to link the debit card to your bank account as a backup in case you need to deposit money into your PayPal account to cover online purchases.
Must Read: How to lower your credit card Interest rate
- The PayPal debit card uses the MasterCard network, so it’s available everywhere MasterCard is accepted. Read the card agreement once you receive your PayPal Debit Card.
- Click the map and select a PIN (password) which allows you to withdraw money from any ATM anywhere.
- You can as well use your PayPal debit card to pay your AT&T bill in one of two ways, which is either
- Use it like a debit card by entering your card PIN to authorize payment of the invoice or
- Use it like a credit card.
- PayPal offers you a cash reward of 1 per cent on every eligible monthly purchase you make. So in either way, if you use it either as a debit card or as a credit card to pay your AT&T bill, it still has advantage.
- You also receive instant transactions details and documents involved sent to your e-mail account.
It quit unfortunate to tell you that PayPal is not a bank and withdrawals can be quit expensive. You will pay the ATM fees charged by the bank and PayPal fees expense of $1. PayPal charges a $3 fee for each cash withdrawals that require your signature. Then ATM withdrawal fees outside the US carry a charge of 1 percent of any amount if it does not require a currency conversion; else, PayPal assesses a conversion fee of 2.5 percent to other currencies away from dollar.