Reset Netflix Password
It have always been a common issue that users will always forget or loose their password to most online services like Netflix, Showbox, Yahoomail, Gmail, Rediffmail, AOLmail, SBCglobal, Mapquest, etc. Today, we will be looking into the getting the solution of changing or resetting a lost or forgotten Netflix account Password. So if you forgot your Netflix password, or think a stranger has found their way into your account and locked you out, then you can change your password and stop anyone else who may be accessing your Netflix account at the time. Below is how to go about resetting a Netflix Password.
How to Reset Netflix Password: Step by step guide
- With your web browser, Kindly visit the Netflix web homepage at netflix.com
- Click on the “Sign In” link.
- Now, at the login page, click o “Forgot Your Email or Password” link?
- Here, you’ll have to click on the box tagged “Email” and enter the email address that you used to create your Netflix account.
- Click on “Continue”.
- Netflix will send you an email with instructions on how you can reset your password.
- Now, log into your email account and open the email you received from Netflix titled “Netflix Password Request”.
- Kindly click on the blue link where it says “Click Here”.
- Once you click on the blue link in your mail inbox, you will be taken to a new web page where you can reset your password.
- Click on the box tagged “New Password” and type in and confirm the new password that you want to use for your Netflix account.
Also click the check box here to mark it for security reasons. Once you have done all the above steps, anyone who is currently logged into your Netflix account will be logged out and forced to login again with the new password.
- When you’re done, click Save.
Congrats! You have successfully changed your Netflix account password. So now everything regarding your Netflix account should be back to normal with you having a full control of everything concerning to your account.
Precaution! Kindly write out your password somewhere safe if you know you will lose or forget it again and be sure to do that in a safe place so that only people you trust can find and use it if at all someone must use your account!