Facebook Auto Likers
Facebook is the ultimate and reliable place for connecting with people. We make use Facebook every day to communicate with our friends all over the world such as chatting, calling, sharing Status and Photos. Facebook as we all know, has a lot of pleasurable features that makes users keen. As a normal Facebook user, you are only permitted to have around 100-5000 friends. So we share our thoughts and other day to day activity to get our friends to like, comment and share them. But according to Facebook algorithm, those updates we make, only receives around 10-50 likes depending. Only because Facebook practically have a reach restrictions at all profiles and pages. So it really awkward moment when we don’t get likes and comments on our status as we expected.
Because of this reasons, users start making use of a new method to increase like termed *Facebook Auto Likes*.
They use Facebook auto Likes through any website that provides auto liker feature. With this, users get hundreds and thousands of likes on their Status and Photos. However, they use this technique just to draw others by showing too many likes.
Before we move further to the main topic, I would like us to first understand what we meant by Facebook auto likers and how it works
- Facebook Auto likers as the name implies are the best way to get automatic likes on our status and profiles.
- Facebook Auto likers are websites which collect personal information in the course of coupon number. Then this collected data is used to create auto likes. Now the question should how do they collect the data. The answer is that whenever someone uses these auto likers then these sites access their token number to generate likes. For instance if 10 persons use any auto liker then they have collected 10 likes. Now if someone uses same auto liker then automatically they will have 10 likes on status and that user also gets add up in the same list. After that total collection, it becomes 11 Likes. In the same way total likes collection increase day by day. The only way to find total likes available is just depend on how many users already used it.
There are websites that offers auto likes in which they need your token number to get access into your account. Then they need status ID or photo ID when they want to add fake likes.
We all know that anything that comes easy has disadvantages of its kind and there are risks involved.
- Now quoting from Facebook, “it is totally a spam and risky process.
- Using any Auto liker may results your account disabled or Facebook may apply little restriction on Account.
- These auto likers may result your account compromised because the entire website need token number. This means you are providing all the privileges to that application which you use to generate token number.
- According to Facebook, Token number works like an account Passwords. So any service which has token number of account may harm your personal information”.
Risk of using Facebook auto likers is inevitable. The risks involved include but not limited to;
- Never use Auto Like services from your original Account.
- Auto Likers need Access Token Number which works like a password. So using it through your personal account may compromise your account.
- Getting Auto likes on Status or Photo is also against Facebook usage terms. However Facebook may apply restrictions to your Liking and commenting which may eventually results into your Facebook account being disabled.
To round it up, I am sure that all this information I converged was able to clear all the authenticity and uncertainty regarding Facebook auto likes. Thank you