SBC Yahoo Login
SBC means Southern Bell Corporation, and it’s part of ATT, one the US largest telecommunication company. SBC is also an internet service trade widely used by several affiliated companies. SBC yahoo can then be seen as a merged platform between SBC and Yahoo mail in order to provide a better and advanced mail services to users.
Related: Yahoo.co.uk email account
Here, we will cover the basic SBC Yahoo login steps
- Kindly open any of your web browser (which can be either Google chrome, Firefox, Internet explorer, etc.) and visit the SBC Yahoo login page.
Once you’re taken to the ‘Yahoo! ID’ page, marked window, you will be asked to enter you valid SBC global email address with full address as email@example.com. You can use your ATT or SBC yahoo login address or use User ID such as
- Next click on the Password box and enter your SBC global email account password in the current window.
- Once you have correctly entered your email ID and password, now click on the ‘Sign in’ button for SBC yahoo login.
- Once you are logged I, you can send or check your all SBC global emails with your existing yahoo email account service.
Note: If you do not wish to be logged in from yahoo page, you can as well enter from my.att.net or dsl.sbc.yahoo.com
If you are using SBC email account for the very first time at yahoo login page, you need to make some changes to the setting so as to the use easier. You can use the tips below to manage your SBC account settings.
- Upon the very beginning, open your email client program which is available in any device you’re using. Now, from the particular client loaded, you need to find the mail account setting box for use.
- Now, in the next phase, you have to change the incoming (POP) server to att.yahoo.com and outgoing (SMTP) server in to smtp.att.yahoo.com
- Once the process above has been completed, check the option labelled as ‘USE’, an encrypted connection (SSL)
Note: The POP3 port to 995 numbers is inbounded for email services. You need to use your username and password here.
When there is a user who formerly joins the SBC internet access service, he/she will be asked to set up their own new email address. ATT as well as SBC allows its users to use various email addresses for one account which includes one main email ID and other multiple email addresses. This will help to enable every family member to check out the service emails of the SBC account.