Social Media Buttons For Email Signature
As a digital marketer doing digital marketing, you should it that Email signature is one professional way of handling outgoing emails. With a well optimized email signature, you tend to increase the chances of your email conversion. In fact, premium mails that contain email signature convert more than the ones without email signature. Some of your email receivers most times, tend to take look at the address where the email is coming from, the social median links pointing to your profiles, as well as your contact number. I have already written a list of seven creative email signatures to use for your email marketing, so you can take a look at it for better insight If you don’t have any. The use of Email Signatures can never be over emphasized as it’s a sure thing you need to consider in your email marketing campaigns. So here I will be showing you how to add your social media buttons or icons to your Gmail Email signature.
How to add Signature Social Media Buttons For Email Signature
- Kindly Source for free social media icon sets through a Google Search and do remember to check license information.
- Now resize the image files to the desired size you want and upload them as either .PNG or .JPEG image files.
- You’ll have to upload the images to the “Email Signature” folder you had initially set up.
- Now go to Gmail,click on the Gear icon and then click on Settings > General > Signature.
- Now, use the Signature editor to edit and format the name and any other detail in text.
- Next, click on “Insert Image”. And browse to the “Email Signature” folder and select each image you want to Align. So click on the Link icon to insert links to your social accounts.
- Once you’re done, save your changes and test your signature.
Note: If the social media links you wana add to your Gmail Email signature does not align with your professional goals, then you should think twice before doing that.