Here is how you track your Western Union money order online in Nigeria. Learn how to find the latest status and follow your Western Union Money Transfer transaction and how to use western union estimator in this post.
After you send money, you’ll definitely get a receipt, and each receipt includes a unique tracking number (MTCN), which is a 10-digit number allocated to every money transfer you make to Western Union.Western Union offers the ability to quickly track the status of a money transfer through the MTCN
How to Track your Western Union Transfer online
- Kindly go to Western Union Portal for Nigeria or the international portal.
- Input the necessary details in the form, especially your unique tracking number (MTCN), which is the 10-digit number allocated to every money transfer you make with us.
How to Track your Western Union Transfer without MTCN
- Kindly login to this Western Union Portal if you have lost or forgotten your western union unique tracking number (MTCN).
How to Track your Western Union money order
Based on the western union, “Please note: Money orders, prepaid cards, gift cards and also Online FX payments can’t be tracked here[Portal].” But, you can track your money order through the customer care hotline
- Call 1-800-999-9660.
- Input the 11-digit number on your Money Order Receipt and then the pound/hashtag sign #. The number is above the bar code.
- Insert the dollars and cents and then the pound/hashtag sign #.
- You will discover the date the Money Order was cashed.
How to Estimate Western Union Transfer using Western Union Estimator
You can actually estimate how much the money you are sending via Western Union is in US Dollars at Western Union exchange rate, via using the Western Union Currency Converter tool, to get the fees charged on the transaction, you make use of the Western Union Estimator tool.
How to Send Money Through Western Union
- To send money through Western Union Online, kindly logon to www.westernunion.com
- Click estimate price
- Kindly input the amount you want to send, the country you are sending the cash to and the zip code of the city you are sending to.
- Select if you want to Send Online, Send in Person, Send with Phone or Use Mobile App to send.
- Select your payment method, i.e., Credit/Debit card or bank account.
- Obey the on-screen instructions and send your money.
What is Western Union?
The Western Union Company is an American financial service and communications company. Western Union has been trusted for 165 Years for sending money to 200 countries in 130 currencies with more than 500000 agent locations and 100000 ATMs. It is a secure way of sending money fast. Now let’s look at how to track western union transfer.