Overview of AARP Medicare Plans
American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) is a non-governmental organization (NGO) and interest group based in the United States. Their main target is to improve the quality of life for old people, that’s why they offers its Medicare Plans, which are insured or covered by United Healthcare Insurance Company or one of its affiliates. AARP is made up of three Medicare plans; Medicare Supplementary Insurance Plans, the Medicare Advantage Plans and Medicare Prescription Drug Plans.
About AARP Medicare Prescription Drug Plans
AARP provides The Prescription Drug Plans, also known as Medicare Part D, is a government program insured through United Healthcare. It covers the cost of thousands of prescription drugs with a token of $1 through the Preferred Pharmacy Network., you must enroll in a plan through a private insurance company like United Healthcare before you can get a Prescription Drug Plans.
Having said that, being a member of the AARP Prescription Drug Plans, there are a lot of free benefits you can enjoy. Thousands of prescription drugs covered, $0 deductible plans, a large pharmacy network with locations of over 65,00, and many more. On the website of AARP Medicare Plans, you can easily find the Prescription Drug Plans in your region.
How Can You Find Medicare Prescription Drug Plans in Your Area
- Kindly visit AARP Medicare Plans at wwww.aarpmedicarerx.com.
- Drag your cursor to the tag marked “Our Plans”. There will be a pop-up list. Find “Medicare Prescription Drug Plans” and click on it.
- At the right part of the page, you will a section titled “Find Medicare Prescription Drug Plans in Your Area”. Enter your ZIP code and click “go”.
- On the next page that you will be landed to, you will see a form containing basic information of Medicare Prescription Drug Plans in your area. Choose a plan and click on “enroll now”. For more detailed information about the plan, click on “see plan details”.
- A pop-out window showing the basic information about the plan you chose will appear. Just click on “continue to online enrollment”.
- Check the plan information and click on “next step”.
- After that, Fill in the beneficiary information as required and click on “next step”.
- Fill in the additional information as required and click on “next step”.
- Go through your application and follow the instructions on the screen to submit.
For more detailed information, refer to the help-information center at
If you are old and needs a good Medicare insurance, AARP Prescription Drug Plans a perfect place to be. Thousands of prescription drugs covered, $0 deductible plans, a large pharmacy network with over 65,000 locations, this insurance plan main aim and objective is to help you save your money!