www.att.com/mobilepurchases | How to manage AT&T Mobile Purchases
If you an AT&T Mobile Purchases subscriber and having been looking for a way to manage your mobile purchase subscription online, then you can do that at AT&T mobile purchase site. On the platform, you can view mobile purchases, cancel a subscription, or submit a mobile purchase dispute here. All you need do is to get started right now and log in to your AT&T Mobile Purchases account. It’s just a few steps away to start managing your purchases here.
Step by step guide on how to Access your AT&T Account:
- Visit www.att.com/mobilepurchases
- Click Log in to your AT&T Mobile Purchases account.
- Input the AT&T mobile number you used to make the purchase.
- AT&T will text that number a one-time PIN (OTP) to complete your login.
In order for you to use AT&T Mobile Purchases coupon code, you will need to have an AT&T Mobile Purchases ID and password, which enable AT&T identify you when sending the selected download. It also enables and gives you access to purchase additional ringtones and graphics anytime in the future.
Step by step guide to view your AT&T Mobile Purchases:
- Log in to your AT&T Mobile Purchases account using your 10-digit AT&T wireless phone number, and then select the “Next” button.
- An 8-digit one-time PIN (OTP) will be sent to your mobile phone.
- Enter the 8-digit one-time PIN (OTP), and then click on Submit.
From the Purchases Summary screen, you should be able see your recent mobile purchases.
You do not need an AT&T ID and password if you buy Ringtones and graphics with your phone. You will need an AT&T Mobile Purchases ID and password only if you purchased Ringtones and graphics online
You may contact AT&T Customer Service at 1-800-331-0500 to add Parental Controls to your Mobile Purchases account if you wish to.
How you can Block Purchase or Set Limits on AT&T Purchases:
- AT&T Mobile Purchases may place a monthly charge for your subscriptions if it is not a one-time purchase. In a case where you would want to block a purchase or set limits on your purchases, simply log into your My AT&T account or click Contact Us and call for wireless services of AT&T customer representative.
- In a situation where you think you were charged for a mobile purchase you didn’t order, or want to cancel your subscriptions, log in to your AT&T Mobile Purchases account and view your Purchases Summary screen for details.
- If you were wrongly charged, select the “refund” button and submit your request. Select the subscriptions you want to cancel and click Submit Request.
Related: Create att.net account
Overview of AT&T
AT&T Inc. is an American multinational telecommunications conglomerate, founded in 1983 headquartered at Whitacre Tower in downtown Dallas, Texas. It is the second largest provider of mobile telephony and largest fixed telephony provider in the United States and also has the nation’s largest 4G network and operates the nation’s largest Wi-Fi network.
AT&T Wireless Home – www.att.com
AT&T Mobile purchase – www.att.com/mobilepurchases
MyAT&T Online Account Management – www.att.com/olam/passthroughAction.myworld?actionType=Manage