Office 365 Login
Office 365 was developed by Microsoft Inc. It provides productivity software and related services to its subscribers. Microsoft Office 365 was launched in 2011 as a big successor of Microsoft Business Productivity Online Suite (MSBPOS), users can subscribe to Office 365 by a single sign in login as well as online portal. Sending mails with Microsoft Office 365 is easy and you can also see your mails from Office 365 or Outlook 365, since both of them are the products of Microsoft 365 suite. In this article, we will take a look at Microsoft Office 365 Login or Office 365 Sign In, Please follow the steps in this guide to the best of your own interest.
Also See: Outlook Login
Office 365 Login at www.microsoftonline.com
Of course, by now I believe you’ve are already registered with Office 365 with a valid Office 365 email address. Now
- Kindly Navigate to Office 365 official Login Page.
- Enter your username in the right field on login and
- Input your correct email password for your Office 365 account. see image solution below
And that is all about Signing into your Office 365 Microsoft account.
Related: Outlook Email Login
After first sign in and you feel you’re not too comfortable with your Office 365 security. You can simply change your account password to personalize your Office 365 account, so please follow the steps below on how to change your Office 365 password.
How to change Office 365 account’s password
The fact here is that you cannot change your Office 365 login password if you’re not signed in to your Office 365 account. So follow the steps below to guide you in changing your Office 365 password.
- Login to your Office 365 account.
- Now click on the gear icon located at the top of login home page.
- Click on Office 365 settings option in the drop down menu option and select password from here.
- Now you’ll need to type in your current password so as to replace it with a new one you need.
Do not forget that the new password you created must be in 8 to 32 characters and it must contain both upper and lower case characters with the combination of numbers for security reasons.
- Once you’re don, click on “save” to finish.
Related: Yahoomail Login
And if there is no option where you can change your password, then try contacting your Microsoft system administrator, and to do that, visit Microsoft Password admin.
Did you forget your password?
In case you forgot your Office 365 accounts password and needs to recover it, you can request to reset your Office 365 account’s password through the account recovery page.