Do you have a need to install or reinstall Microsoft Office for your Mac Computer but do not know how to go about it? Then don’t be bordered, a provision has been made for a digital download of Microsoft Office for Mac 2011. This is very easy as it only takes few minutes to get started and for download.
Related: Office 365 login guide
Overview Of Microsoft Office
Microsoft Corporation created Microsoft Office as an office of services for OS X operating systems,Microsoft Windows, desktop applications and servers. Microsoft Office comprises of PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access and more of fee packages can be purchased for site-wide installations or from retailers.
Related: How to secure your gmail account
Instructions on downloading Microsoft Office for Mac 2011
For a successful download and installation, your product key comprising of 25-characters is required which can be gotten from to ways:
- It can be gotten from the orange sticker attached to the DVD case if you purchased your software in a traditional way.
- If can also be found on the email that was sent to you when you downloaded the Office for Mac and also on the confirmation page if you purchased and downloaded your software online.
Related: Microsoft office 365
Step by step guide to download Office for Mac
- Kindly, Visit www.office formac.com.
- Hit the icon “Get Started” located at bottom of the homepage.
- Kindly input in the required field the product key and select the appropriate language of your Office for Mac computer.
- To continue, click on “Submit”
- Carefully follow the prompts on the screen to finish installation.
To download Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 visit www.officeformac.com/download. For more clarity, kindly check the FAQs for further answers to your questions.
Microsoft Office official website- www.microsoft.com
Microsoft Office for Mac Official Site – www.microsoft.com/mac
Microsoft Office Solution Center – support.microsoft.com/ph/12853/en-us
Microsoft Office for Mac FAQs – www.microsoft.com/mac/faq