Outlook | www.outlook.com | Outlook email
www.outlook.com is the web link of Outlook email service which is power house by Microsoft Inc. It is the new product brand of Hotmail. Here is the thing, Outlook is the new Hotmail meaning it still part and same with Hotmail unlike SBCglobal, AT&T mail that is part of Yahoomail service. Launched in 2013, One thing about Outlook is that it can only be used on windows OS though the App have been made available for Android and IOS smartphones.
With this, users can now synchronize all their Outlook data in mobile formats and use it at the same time. You have access to send unlimited emails, files like pictures, audio, video, etc to your mail receivers or recipients. Calendars are also editable by just picking up a date, name an event and possibly share it online with your Family and friends. You can later take its snapshots, integrate with RSS and save as PDF files
Since the inception of Outlook (three years now), it has experienced a tremendous growth in the email market. From the features of outlook, it no doubt the top notch for email service for business and enterprise personals. It serves both commercial and non-commercial needs which in turn making it one of the most popular email services in the world.
www.Outlook.com Features for PC/Laptops and MAC OS
- Note taking
- Contact Manager
- You can send unlimited email using Outlook free and personal mail service provider
- Sending Pictures and videos from Web to mobile Outlook made easy.
- You can create and edit calendars, adding to do list and important works to it too.
- As a Developer, you can create apps for it using Visual editor.
- After editing calendars you can publish them to online, send to friends and take snapshots of it depending on the one that interests you.
- Can Integrate it with RSS and MS share point portal server
- Users can later documents in the form of PDF and XPS as well.
- You can add a “to do list” or “task manager” where you can assign work with time just like evernote.
www.outlook.com Sign Up | How to Sign Up at Outlook.com
- Visit the Outlook web homepage at Outlook.com, you will see the Login option appearing on the page itself, Or go to the direct Outlook Sign Up page from here and skip to step 4
- Now, you will see the ‘Sign Up’ link between the login option, kindly click on it to create your new account.
- You will be taken to the ‘Create an account’ page where you’ll need to fill out the Outlook account sign up form.
- Now, fill in your First and Last name respectively and choose any username you would prefer like email@example.com
- Once you have chosen a username you like, now choose between @outlook.com or @hotmail.com.
- Choose a password and retype it to confirm it correct in the box below. (Make you choose a password that you can easily remember but will be very difficult for anyone else to know)
- Select the country or region you are staying in and enter your mobile number in the next box.
- Lastly, kindly enter the exact CAPCTHA code shown to you in the image given and click on the “Create an Account” button. Please see Image Solution below.
Note: You can skip and click ‘Continue to Inbox’ when asked to upload a profile picture.
Congratulations! You now have an Outlook email account, so its time to login to your Outlook email account.
www.outlook.com Sign In | outlook.com Login | outlook mail
From your Outlook Inbox, you can directly have a chat with your contacts and send them files directly to them. You can as well use your new Outlook account to create a new Skype account and other things. So please follow the steps below to Sign Into your Outlook.com email account.
- Firstly, go to Microsoft Outlook official website
- Now click on the “Sign in” button just beside the Sign Up on top right corner of the page.
- Now enter your Microsoft Outlook login details which are the Username and Password.
- Finally, click on the “Sign In” button in blue color and wait to be logged into out inbox. Please see image below
If you have entered your correct Username and password, you will be successfully logged into your www.Outlook.com email account
Feel free to drop your comments if you come across and problem and do my one hug favor by sharing this across the web. Thanks