www.paypal.com is the web address of the Paypal Inc.
Paypal is the number one and the most popular online payment platform. In fact! It is the only online financial transaction platform that is globally recognized. It is the safest, fastest with a well documentation of online transaction that anyone can trust. Due to the trust that Paypal have earned, Users find it easier to use paypal to make payments online than using their credit card details. Its currently available in 203 countries and serves over 184 million users and can complete 9 million payments on daily basis. You can make both Local and International transaction with your Paypal account.
The basic Paypal account is totally free but it also offers Premium account services that cost you just a few dollars to maintain.
With Paypal you can reach your desired online financial transaction which is best for online shoppers that are expecting easy, fast and flexible buying experience.
Paypal also has a financial credit card called Paypal Credit Card, and with the Paypal credit card, you are assured of prompt and almost instantaneous business transaction each time you use it. It a very fast and safe way of making payments or getting paid. www.Paypal.com has built a strong Domain Authority online and has become and maintained the lead as defacto online currency that Google Wallet (the Google online payment platform) has not been able to take paypal out of its kingship position. You can always get more info and details about Paypal from Wikipedia or from the Paypal about Page.
If you’re into online business or make any online transaction and you’re not using paypal, then you are on a long thing. Hurry now and get one for yourself.
Table Summary Of www.Paypal.com from Wikipedia (May 2016)
|FOUNDED||Palo Alto, California (June 1998)|
|HEADQUARTERS||San Jose, California, United states|
|FOUNDERS||Elon Musk, Luke Nosek, Ken Howery, Max Levchin, Peter Thiel|
|REVENUE||US $9.24billion as of 2015|
|SUBSIDARIES||Braintree, Paydiant, Venmo|
|ALEXA RANK||42 (May 2016)|
www.paypal.com Sign Up | How to Create paypal account
- Now on the paypal registration page, click sign up link, and select personal account if you want a personal account or business/premier account.
- Next, select your country of location. See the picture below for example
- paypal.com will have you complete your registration form by providing the following information:
- Choose your account type (business or personal account)
- Input your Email address
- Choose a Password
- Fill in you first name, middle and last name
- Write your date of Birth (Day, month, year)
- Your residential address
- Your Zip code or City/state where you live
- Phone number
- Once you’re done, hit the paypal Sign up button to finish.
Congratulation! You just got yourself a Paypal account for your online transaction both at personal and business level. You are entitled to one business and one personal account and both accounts will require different unique emails addresses and bank accounts for it operation.
Paypal Log in, Paypal Sign in
Talking about Paypal Login or Paypal Sign In, we’re taking about the right to have access into the wonderful world of www.paypal.com and exploring all the awesome financial transaction feature of the site. Once you’ve successfully signed into your account, you can now begin to:
- Send and receive money,
- Send money to loved ones and friends through email using your paypal account.
- Shopping on merchant websites and EBay
- Paypal will enable you to use paypal as shopping cart all for free.
- Accept paypal credit and debit card and bank account payment.
Edited Source: Paypal on gtpedia