To the best of my knowledge, WIX is a content management system just like wordpress designed to help users design and build their websites. With WIX, you can design and customize a simple and beautiful website but not like professional websites like wordpress.
www.wix.com is here to offers users that want to create their own websites without writing the web code themselves, rather use a platform to get it. So if you are not a programmer but needs to design a website, WIX will help you with that platform. The platform also provides mobile sites and personalized Facebook pages. The steps for registering for an account on Wix.com is quite easy and it doesn’t take lots of time to do.
So register for an account on www.wix.com to create your own website that is mobile friendly or customized Facebook page for your personal website, blogs, business, etc. Once you have registered for a WIX account for your web design, you can go through some simple step-by-step guide on how you can design a website that best suits you and meets your needs.
Brief overview of Wix.com
Founded in 2008, the Wix.com Company is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel with its regional offices in the United States of America and Ukraine with the aim of allowing users to create their own websites, mobile sites and customized Facebook pages without writing web codes. Your WIX web Pages can be assembled using the available templates and online tools.
How to register for a free Wix.com account
To get started, you will need to have the following ready
- A computer with a good internet access.
- You must be at least 13 years old.
Step-By-Step Guide on how to create a WIX account
- Kindly go to the WIX official website Homepage at wix.com.
- Click on the link marked, “Login/Sign Up,” link located at the upper right hand side of the page.
- Enter your account email address into the required field (If you don’t have any email address, you can create one at Gmail, Yahoo mail, sbcglobal, Aol mail, etc).
- Choose a password for your account (Make sure you choose a password you cannot easily forget).
- Once you’re done, click on the button marked, “GO.” To finish
Now you can log into your WIX account and edit your account settings as directed to get started.
Now you can Begin creating your own website, mobile site or customized Facebook page by choosing a Category and Subcategory from the next webpage that appears after you have logged in.
If you have any question or come across any problem about creating a Wix.com account or creating a site at Wix.com, please refer to the Wix Online Support Center.