The next thing after Gmail.com is yahoo mail.com; Yahoo is still one of the world best mail service providers. Before signing up for yahoomail.com, know it that Yahoo Id must be unique in identifying a user, hence, it may include numbers and alphabets. Yahoo Id gives permission to access all your Yahoo Services. It can be anything you like e.g. any nickname you like.
It’s very easy to have a Yahoo Id. In this episode, you will see how to register Yahoo account (yahoomail.com).
Also See: The problems with Yahoo mail
Note: You cannot change your Yahoo Id after registration.
Once more Yahoo Id is used to identify Yahoo Mail or Yahoo users.
Yahoomail is an email service (both free and business) owned by yahoo. People of 18 years and above can sign up for a Yahoo email account. In turn, Yahoo account gives you full access to all yahoo services just like Gmail account.
Note: Once you have successfully created a yahoomail.com account, you will receive a congratulatory message. So now, let’s proceed to the various processes and steps on how to sign up a YahooMail Account.
Know it that yahoomail has both free and business version. The free version of your YahooMail account has advert banners on the interface once you’re logged in.
Brief history of Yahoo and Yahoo Mail.
Yahoomail.com is still a mail service provider that is recommended for any user at any location, it has built a large authority over the year in providing a good email access for its users. Yahoo Mail offers a free email service, its powered by the American company called Yahoo!
Yahoomail itself was launched in 1997, it was the third largest web based email service provider with 281 Million users as of Dec. 2011 and YahooMail current webmail was officially introduced in 2012.
Features of Yahoo Mail.com
YahooMail has two major categories; YahooMail free features, YahooMail Business features.
Free YahooMail Features
- Free 1 terabyte email storage capacity.
- Email attachment limit up to 100 MB.
- Account expiry on inactivity.
- Spam and Virus protection.
- Sort incoming messages.
- Ad displays on screen while logged into your Yahoomail Account.
- Free IMAP and SMTPs access.
Business Features Of Yahoomail
YahooMail business email is consists of all the services listed in the free yahoomail features with other add-on feature for the premium subscribers. YahooMail business account can be managed by an admin.
- unlimited email storage capacity NOT compared to Yahoomail free version
- 10 email quota etc.
Yahoo mail.com Sign Up
Kindly follow the steps below to sign up for a yahoomail account now
You can watch the video tutorial below
Step 1: Visit the Yahoo homepage at www.yahoo.com.
Step 2: Kindly click on the “mail” icon at the upper right-hand side of the yahoo homepage. see image below.
Step 3: On the Yahoo sign in page, look down at the bottom of the login page and click on “sign up for a new account” link under New to yahoo. You will be redirected to the registration page once you have clicked on it.
(Kindly fill in your personal details in the correct fields in the registration form. Firstly,
- Enter your first and last name.
- Choose a Yahoo username for yourself.
- Fill in all other details in the correct filed and move to the next step.
Step 4: Now, choose a very strong password that is no difficult for you to remember and won’t be guessed by others. To be sure you’re typing it correctly, kindly click “Show password”. Then, enter your correct cell phone number, gender, birthday, and a second optional recovery phone number. see image of the sign up form below
Step 5: Finally, click the “Create account” button to sign up.
Congratulations! You have successfully signed up for a yahoomail.com account
How to delete your yahoomail account
To do this, your YahooMail account (www.yahoomail.com) must be in existence first. you can also read the steps on gtpedia
Step 1: Kindly Logon to your yahoomail.com account
Step 2: Navigate to the terminate account tab or simply click here to navigate to the account termination page.
Step 3: Now impute your account password and click on “terminate this account” button.
Note: The deletion of your yahoomail account will be pended until after 90 days, then the account will permanently be terminated if you didn’t change your mind as regards the account termination. Also within these 90 days, you may decide to transfer your data to elsewhere.
YahooMail (yahoomail.com) as at now is currently in over 120 countries in the world and has email domains registration for almost all these countries.
- YahooMail.com Argentina —————– —yahoo.com.ar
- YahooMail.com Austria ———————— yahoo.at
- YahooMail.com Belgium (French) ———– yahoo.be/fr
- YahooMail.com Belgium (Dutch) ————- yahoo.be/nl
- YahooMail.com Brazil ————————— yahoo.com.br
- YahooMail.com Canada (English) ———— ca.yahoo.com
- YahooMail.com Canada (French) ———— qc.yahoo.com
- YahooMail.com Colombia ———————- yahoo.com.co
- YahooMail.com Croatia ————————- yahoo.com.hr
- YahooMail.com Czech Republic ————— yahoo.cz
- YahooMail.com Denmark ———————– yahoo.dk
- YahooMail.com Finland ————————- yahoo.fi
- YahooMail.com France ————————– yahoo.fr
- YahooMail.com Germany ———————– yahoo.de
- YahooMail.com Greece ————————– yahoo.gr
- YahooMail.com Hong Kong ——————— yahoo.com.hk
- YahooMail.com Hungary ———————— yahoo.hu
- YahooMail.com India —————————– yahoo.co.in/yahoo.in
- YahooMail.com Indonesia ———————– yahoo.co.id
- YahooMail.com Ireland ————————— yahoo.ie
- YahooMail.com Italy —————————— yahoo.it
- YahooMail.com Japan —————————- yahoo.co.jp
- YahooMail.com Malaysia ———————— yahoo.com.my
- YahooMail.com Mexico ————————– yahoo.com.mx
- YahooMail.com Middle East ——————– yahoo.ae
- YahooMail.com Netherlands ——————– yahoo.nl
- YahooMail.com New Zealand ——————- yahoo.co.nz
- YahooMail.com Norway ————————– yahoo.no
- YahooMail.com Philippines ———————- yahoo.com.ph
- YahooMail.com Poland ————————— yahoo.pl
- YahooMail.com Portugal ————————- yahoo.pt
- YahooMail.com Romania ————————- yahoo.ro
- YahooMail.com Russia —————————- yahoo.ru
- YahooMail.com Singapore ———————– yahoo.com.sg
- YahooMail.com South Africa ——————– yahoo.co.za
- YahooMail.com Spain —————————– yahoo.es
- YahooMail.com Sweden ————————– yahoo.se
- YahooMail.com Switzerland (French) ——— yahoo.ch/fr
- Yahoo Mail.com Taiwan ————————— yahoo.com.tw
- Yahoo Mail.com Thailand ————————- yahoo.co.th
- Yahoo Mail.com Turkey —————————- yahoo.com.tr
- Yahoo Mail.com United Kingdom —————- yahoo.co.uk
- Yahoo Mail.com United States ——————– yahoo.com
- Yahoo Mail.com Vietnam ————————— yahoo.com.vn
Incoming search terms
- yahoo mail sign in