Gmail Sign In
Alright! today we shall be taking a look at how to go about your Gmail Sign In and all that.
In this post, we will be taking a good look at Gmail Sign In. So it’s my pleasure to inform you that Gmail is the number one email service provider in the world with over 475 million users and keeps increasing on daily basis. It’s very user friendly as it very it’s very easy to use, navigate, well secured, awesome features and trust. This happened after yahoomail started having some security issues. One of these awesome features I love about Gmail is the 15 GB cloud storage space it provides for free for its users with which anyone can comfortably save files on the cloud at ease. Please read up my guide on how to save file to Google drive if you want to save files using Gmail.
Google mail has really changed things as regards how people send and receive mail to one another. The email storage limit is now open and you no longer have to worry about deleting old email messages due to storage limit problems. Google also has that enables you to undo sending an accidental email. So, if you have not sign up for Gmail yet, Create Gmail account as it is not too late to enjoy this email provider.
If you already have or operating a Gmail account and you’re having issues with your Gmail Login, don’t worry, this tutorial guide is really gona be of a good help in resolving your Gmail login issues.
How to go about Gmail sign in
It’s very easy to access your Gmail. All that Google requires of you is just your username and Password. Though Gmail algorithm will automatically detect when you are trying to login from an unusual location (new, unknown location), also you may be asked security questions if you enter incorrect password too many times.
Kindly watch this short video below of how to Sign in Gmail account.
How to login your Gmail account
Step 1: visit Gmail homepage by typing Gmail.com in your browser search tab or access the direct Gmail login page by typing www.Gmail.com in the URL tab.
Step 2: Once you are browser has taken you to Gmail Login page, kindly type in your correct username and password in the right position. Kindly see image below;
Step 3: once you have correctly enter both your password and username, click “Sign in” Button to login your Gmail account.
Step 4: After you’ve clicked the “sign in” button, you will be redirected to your Email interface where you can access all your email folders and other awesome features.
Note: If you have forgotten your password or entered an incorrect username or password, please click Recover Gmail password or follow this steps on how to recover your forgotten password.
Having trouble with your Gmail Login?
If you are having problem(s) with your Gmail sign in, then it could have been caused by either wrong password or wrong username. Well, I believe the fault must be password since Gmail fills the character with asterisks as you type it.
So to be on a safer end, i suggest you first type your password in notepad then copy and paste it into the password field box (just to make sure it the right password). If you’ve done all these, and it still shows you the red flag of “Incorrect Password” then I guess it’s time you try changing your Password which means you might have forgotten.
Gmail Sign in Check list
- Make sure you have entered your Gmail username and password correctly.
- Check and make sure that you have caps locks on/off.
- It’s recommended you type your password somewhere else where the characters are very visible as you type them just to make sure that it is indeed the correct one you used to login the previous time. Then, you can copy and paste the password at the right position to login.
- If none of the above checklists works, then I guess it time you try changing or resetting your Gmail password.
Gmail’s Best Features
- 15 GB storage limit and increasing it over time through Google drive.
- Users can undo accidental emails. (Gmail gives you a couple of seconds after you have sent an email to unused it if it was sent by mistake).
- Custom Search box (With the Gmail custom search box, you can easily search for a mail that is over 3 years old in your inbox or send items).
- Importing other email account is now possible with Gmail.
- You can have cell/desktop phone notification once you receive a mail.
- Multiple inboxes feature.
- Starred emails feature, etc.
Kindly share and drop your comments below if you need to be clarified on something that’s not clear to you about Gmail sign in.